Exhibition Stand Design – How to Attract More Visitors to Your StandMiracle March 16, 2020 Article
Exhibition Stand Design – How to Attract More Visitors to Your Stand
Once you have your customers at the exhibition you still need them to notice your exhibition stand and come and engage with you. In our visual society, simple, eye catching designs and logos are what make the difference between top of mind recall two weeks later when it is time to buy, and “just another company.” With the right exhibition graphics, your company can draw them in and entice them to want to know more about the products and services which you are offering.
In the face to face environment of a trade show or public industry event where competitors are present, the more engaging an exhibition stand is, the less hard selling your salespeople will have to do. And the less hard selling, the better.
Your exhibition graphics need to be big, loud, simple and relevant. Make sure that your exhibition banner and promotional materials are all branded with your logo. That logo should be as big and as high as the event will allow and feature your slogan as well, or a reason to come over.
Give your prospective customers who visit your stand something engaging to do that relates to your brand. Once you have people at your table, having popular video games are fine if you have some other brand related activity to go alongside it, but it is better to have a video game created specifically for your brand. This is easier and less expensive than you might think (possibly done for free by a university student as an independent study project or internship assignment). Use the high scoreboard as an information gathering tool.
You might give away a Smartphone app relating to your brand. Having an app designed is also much easier and less expensive than you might think. At the very least, you should easily be able to gather content for a passive video, but everyone is doing that today. Engage your customer with an active assignment and make your exhibition stand the one that visitors are talking about.
The main objective of the exhibition is to make sales there and then. However, the next best thing would be to collect prospects contact information, including business address, telephone, email, contact person, company and position within the company. It is essential to send them away either with a promotional item relating to your brand or with an exclusive invite to a later event where you will give them a relevant promotional item.
You may also like
- Optimizing Energy Discover the Most Efficient Solar Panels
- Home Illumination Unleashing Solar Power for Residences
- 10kW Off-Grid Solar Pricing for Sustainable Power
- Efficient EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel for Portable Power Solutions
- Navigating Solar Companies to Steer Clear Of
- Portable Power Unleashing Solar Energy On-The-Go
- On-Grid Solar System Empowering Your Connection to Clean Energy
- Effortless Energy Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Elevation Enhancing Your Home with Solar Panels
- Effective Home Solar Harnessing Power for Efficiency
- Local Solar Panel Installers Find Efficient Solutions Near Me
- Powering the Future Leading Solar Energy Companies
- Guarding Sunshine Bird-Proofing Solar Panels
- Efficient EcoFlow 400W Solar Panel Solution for Green Power
- Local Solar Dealers Find Sustainable Solutions Nearby
- Maximizing Sunlight Efficient Solar Energy Installation
- Google’s Machine Learning Wonders Unveiled
- Solar Power Solutions Harness Clean Energy for Your Home
- Optimizing Energy Ground Mounted Solar Panels Guide
- Foldable Solar Panel Portable Power Unleashed
- Efficiency Unleashed Monocrystalline Solar Power
- SunPower Solar Panels Harnessing Sunlight for Maximum Efficiency
- Solar Elegance Innovative Roof Tiles Powering Tomorrow
- Maximizing Power High-Efficiency Solar Solutions
- Empowering Tomorrow The Advancements of Solaria Solar Panels
- Caravan Solar Panels Powering Your Mobile Adventure
- Affordable Solar Hot Water Systems Price Insights
- Empower Your Home Purchase Solar Panels Today!
- Generac Solar Panels Powering Your Tomorrow
- LLM Machine Learning Mastering the Art of Intelligent Systems