First-of-its Kind Interactive Smart Phone Application For Exhibition & Event Industry
FOR EXHIBIITION ORGANISERS: The Mobile Phone Service is not only designed for use at the exhibition or event but for communication with people 24/7/365 days a year. You will love the real time alerts feature that can send messages to users stored in the alerts section. It will work with any software and requires little work for the Organisers. The mobile service features an easy-to-use management tool.
A great feature of the mobile service is that it costs nothing to use!
it can even make you money through low cost direct marketing that Exhibitors and Attendees will be happy to get.
FOR THE EXHIBITORS: It is the best way to reach an audience. Exhibitors are seeking to attract. From low-cost interactive banner advertisements that can direct visitors to their stand to redeemable coupons that can create a busy stand, the mobile service delivers the only interactive advertisement of its kind.
Promotion of new products, giveaways, special guests and drawings are attention-getters. It is an Exhibitor’s best friend helping to create a unique relationship with visitors through two way communication, scheduling meetings and marketing information, that used to be handed out is now downloaded and stored in the mobile service application and icarried home with the visitor!
Everyone benefits from the cost savings made on printing and saving the environment – helping everyone go GREEN.
FOR THE EXHIBITION VISITORS: The mobile service enhances the exhibition experience beyond anything else available on a phone. Unique features that include linking you friends to each others schedule, interactive floor maps with routing to stands, social media interaction and the ability to download brochures from exhibitors so you don’t have to carry around bags of paper are just some of the features. Getting and staying organised and updated is easy. Its interactive capability allows you to create or update your schedule on the go and all of your exhibition information stays organised in one place.
When you are not at the exhibition, the service still delivers, with local business providing free coupons that make the application purchase an ROI a 100 times over!…
Exhibition Trailers – Important Things to Consider When Planning a Roadshow
Your event marketing campaign is an opportunity for you to meet potential customers face-to-face, so it’s vital that you make a lasting impression. Whether you’re promoting a new product, offering advice, or simply raising brand awareness; your roadshow needs the wow factor, so your visitors remember the experience. Think about everything the visitor will see, hear, touch, or smell, from the second they see your exhibition trailer.
Carefully designed eye-catching graphics can work for you whether the display trailer is stationary or on the move so remember to maximise every opportunity to promote your brand. The right graphics, both inside and outside your mobile trailer, will attract, inform, educate and entertain your target audience. Arresting visuals, powerful copy and strong calls-to-action are absolutely vital to the success of your campaign.
The internal environment is the most important part of the roadshow, be creative and remember most exhibition trailers can be customised to meet the specific needs of your campaign. If you need a meeting room to talk to visitors in private, or a state-of-the-art showcase area to show off your brand new products, be sure to bear this in mind when designing the interior of your mobile vehicle. It is also important to make sure you choose the correct size exhibition trailer for your campaign needs; do you need extra seating areas, kitchen or separate entrances to the mobile vehicle for staff members?
It’s all well and good creating an event roadshow, but that means nothing unless you take your campaign direct to the very people it’s aimed at. From town centres and concert venues, to trade shows and workplace premises. You need to identify the perfect sites for your exhibition trailer to visit, and plan a concise, workable schedule to make sure your mobile vehicle is seen and visited by the correct audience.
Every aspect of your event marketing campaign must be meticulously planned and taken care of, to ensure that your roadshow runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. From sourcing the perfect mobile trailer for your campaign, preparing it for the tour, maintaining that vehicle during the roadshow, negotiating border crossing for international roadshow’s, etc. Everything has to be managed right down to the final detail to ensure a truly successful roadshow.
You’ve created a show-stopping event marketing campaign, and taken your exhibition trailer out on the road. Now you need to know whether all your hard work was successful. At the end of your campaign, you need to measure the impact your roadshow’s had, and whether you made a return on your investment. How many visitors did you attract? How many sales were made as a result? How many store visits or website hits came as a result of people visiting your roadshow?
If you keep these six vital areas in mind, your mobile promotional marketing campaign is sure to be a success.…
How to Measure Exhibition Performance
The tool to measure the performance of an exhibition is different among exhibitors. Every exhibition is a result of some basic procedures and creativity. Thus, the basic guide is to measure whether the exhibition meets its goal and needs or not. If you wonder why we should measure the performance, there are four reasons. First, you would want to know your investment return related to the exhibition. Second, you would like to know the kind of exhibition that suits your products or services most. Third, you would like to find out any difference between before and after an exhibition so as to analyze how well your teams have been doing. And the last one, a measurement can give encouragement to your teams so that they know the set target and the standard you want.
Measuring the performance of an exhibition includes many areas of marketing. It is not just about the going on exhibition, but also about your competitors, sales, market climate, internal activities, and the long run effect. Not every area may show good performance. For example, your team might have managed excellently and you have crowds coming in the exhibition, but the sales level is not as what you have expected. So it is really important for you to see not just the exhibition itself. Well, so how about the goals we have to measure? Basically you should develop a system that fits with your exhibition, which can either be simple or a bit complex. One clue, you will get best measurement when the measured goals are quantitative. If you tell your team that the goal is to get more customers, change it to to have sales revenue of $2,000.
So what you have to do is to prepare your list of goals. Include all other related values such as customer relationship, business/company image, and so on. However, it is important that you make a priority of goals. There is no way you can get the best result in every area. Setting the goals may need evaluation of past similar exhibitions so you can learn how they performed. But if you do not have one, try to discuss with your event organizer or other exhibitors about how the exhibition will likely to get. And then you have points to be matched with the internal targets.
There are six basic areas of goals that can help to measure an exhibition performance: sales, customer relationships, market research, brand building, channel building, and media relations. Sales include the sales generated right away, sales leads generated, and customer contact database you obtain. The customer relationship area may include building relationship with new customers, educating new customers, getting testimonials, retaining relationship with old or loyal customers, and even re-obtaining lost customers. The area of market research is about researching new product or service, new advertisement or campaign, and brand awareness. For brand building, you will need to do some things like building brand awareness, brand positioning, demonstrating the benefits of your product or service, developing new market, and building investors’ trust. The channel building includes building new distribution channels, reputation, and supporting current channels. And the last one, media relations are about generating relationships with media and journalists to get editorial coverage.…
How to Make Your Exhibition Marketing Budget Go Further
Exhibitions are one of the best ways to bring a product to market. When you use exhibition stands you reach out to different customers and allow them to see how your product can affect their business or their lives. Running an exhibition stand can be very expensive if you don’t have the proper budget in place. If you would like to cut the costs of marketing your exhibition stand, there are a few things that you should know beforehand. Here are some suggestions to follow:
Planning your stand cost is one of the most effective ways of sticking to your budget. Making sure that you have all of the costs as well as planning ahead are essential to keeping to your budget. Having a fixed budget does not allow for unexpected costs so make sure that you are covering all of your bases beforehand.
Print all of the promotional items such as your pre-show direct mailing at the same time. If you print your pre-show mailings at different times throughout the year you will be spending a lot more money than the bulk cost of printing your mailings at the same time. Shop around for your publisher so you are getting the best rate possible on your mailings.
Consider buying exhibition stands instead of renting them. If you know that you are going to be attending exhibitions in years to come, buying an exhibition stand can save your money in the long run. You could spend a lot of money on shipping costs and other aspects of getting the exhibitions stands to the venue every year. Buying exhibition stands will keep the costs down for next year’s show.
Pack all of the supplies that will not be available at the show. These supplies will come in handy and can save you time in trying to find them at other stands. Staplers, tape, scissors, pens, extension cords, paper and light bulbs are some of the essentials for every exhibition.
Not everybody is going to be qualified for your products or services. Only give out promotional items to highly qualified candidates. Promotional pamphlets or business models should not be given to everybody that comes to the stand. Screen all of the potential clients that come to your stand and only hand out these items to people that you believe will convert into a paying client.
If you are going to an exhibition outside of your locale, book the tickets in advance. Booking your travel expenses in advance can get you a major discount. Leaving the travel expenses for the last minute is never recommended and you could be spending a lot more money than if you had booked the tickets months in advance.…
Display Design Stands and Their Uses
If Display designs are having diversity why the stands cannot have? The stands are having variety of shapes, sizes, and different styles. It’s a myth that stands are all the same. The fact is that exhibition stands have a wide variety. From simple portable to full build exhibition stands. Several large format print stands are also offered by companies that can be used in conferences.
Various stands like Pop up stands which are used amazingly to launch the product in an attractive way. If you are planning for larger presence and acquiring grand space; then supplier will suggest you about Pop up stand. Exhibition stands are suitable for those who are planning for trade show. These are in demand and can meet all the needs of the customer. Banner stands are one of the most expedient and experimented tool for launching a brand or conveying a message at a trade show. These are highly durable and cost-effective.
Retractable banner stand is the combination of both pop up and exhibition stand. It’s highly portable, easy in set up and can be use in trade shows, conferences and sales meetings as well. These are most preferable tool for promoting the brand as these are affordable and light-weighted. Such stands are tough and long-lasting because these have to undergo through the rough and painstaking life of business world. Such Portable stands can be fold and put into a small bag. It’s versatile nature gives an option to the customer to select as according to his taste and preference.
There are some tips that designer should keep in his mind while designing the display design banner stand. The banner stand should be attractive. It should grab numerous staring eyes of the mass at a place. Use such punch lines that will automatically catch the eyes of visitors. Right information with right graphics should be there. Make a hierarchy; put the most important information on the top according to the eye level of clients. Do not fill the whole banner with information. Just remember that viewer will take a glance of stand.
So, ultimately this prove that your stand have just a few seconds to do magic on viewer’s mind! Do not advertise different messages on a single stand. Most important message should be your first priority. Graphics that are used should be professional and premium quality. Using vibrant and bright colors will be a good idea. He needs to combine his thoughts with creativity to produce an attractive and appealing stand. Several new designs are upgrading every day. If your display design stand was designed years ago, then you should update it with new designs.…
Exhibition Stand Equipment Can Help Your Stand to Stand Out
Marketing managers make use of exhibition stand equipment and displays, as part of their marketing mix to enhance the profitability in a face to face advertising campaign. They are commonly used to set an artificial, branded and highly aesthetic pitching environment and allow you to showcase your business principles and outline what it is your company can offer. Designing an exhibition stand is a specialised field and should be undertaken by a professional organisation with experience in this field. If you want your visitors to access your stand easily and to feel comfortable, you must avoid any unnecessary physical barriers. Always keep in mind, your company image and how you want to be portrayed quality, high-tech, established, contemporary, sporty or traditional and make sure that your corporate image and identity should be prominently featured.
• Good quality exhibition stand equipment and stands are usually affordable, reusable and highly recommended by many professional marketers. These items can be supplied as an outdoor all weather banner stands printed in full colour or mounted in a vinyl banner frame complete with fittings. Outdoor vinyl banner stands are fitted with a base which can be weighted with sand or water to keep the vinyl banner in place in windy conditions.
• When it comes to custom exhibition stands, then these incredibly mobile and light weight items are the pick of the bunch. They offer quick set ups and easy transportation, which can really make life much easier for you.
• Some exhibition stand equipment and displays are quite suitable for bigger display spaces such as a traditional popup stand which features an easy up pop up frame with high quality hanging exhibition graphics, or covered in Velcro friendly fabric panels. There are few exhibition stands, which offer a modular brushed aluminium frame that can be added to from a seamless exhibition graphic wall in stands of up to three meter widths. As far as a twist modular exhibition stand system is concerned, it comes complete with integral spotlights to create a really modern exhibition stand.
• These tools are lightweight and easy to transport, are a great way to get your business noticed and stand out above your competitors at large exhibitions or small conferences. They can be laminated to form a fantastic stand graphic display while still being durable for a busy exhibition environment. Some of the additional features include lighting options, internal storage shelves, and accessory poles for adding display shelving, literature holders or even small digital displays. You can even add a connector piece to the top and expand unlimited multiples for one large inline counter top.
• There are companies, who can offer a great range of products which are truly cost effective and can be used as an ideal networking tool. They can help you design your stand in a way, which can really make your space stand out from those around you.
These exhibition stand equipment and displays can be utilised in a number of different scenarios to create brand awareness, attract an increased customer base and boost your return on investment.…
Why Use a Custom Built Exhibition Stand at Trade Shows?
If you are going to exhibit your product or services at a trade show or an exhibition, a good idea will be to go for a custom built exhibition stand. A custom stand is tailor made just to met and match your requirements. It gives your company a visual presence that you need to have in the exhibition. With the help of these tailored stands you can have an immediate impact on the visitors that are in the exhibition. The size and shape of these custom built stands is not limited, unlike pop up stands they are more versatile. You are not limited to specific shapes and sizes, make your own requirements and have a custom built exhibition stand for your company.
The stands that are custom built according to your requirements are made up of many raw materials like fibber glass, steel, aluminium, glass, timber etc. all these materials are assembled up to make them look attractive and elegant. The design of this stands is just perfect for the audience to look once and come. Another important thing in a custom built exhibition stand is the use of LEDs, colour lights that are fashioned in such a way that they attract more visitors, they make them to come and see your product.
As the stand is tailored according to your needs it can be designed to convey the message you are trying to convey, your goal and mission. These stands are reliable and easy to handle. As the design is according to your own requirements and your own will it thus allows you to build an error free design that you want. Another problem in other general exhibition stands is that they may not have the space in which you want to exhibit your product. Custom built exhibition stand allows you to choose any size you want, how much space you require for the visitors to come in and go so that to ensure a proper way of communication.
When you are having a custom built exhibition stand you may first ask for a 3D image so that to ensure it is the same thing you want. You can change things during the design process of that stand. As all is in your hand, at the design phase changes can be asked to made, this is good as compared to a pop up stand which comes in static shapes and sizes and designs. Design flaws are eliminated, as you are going through the design process of the custom built exhibition stand. As they are tailored according to your needs they are more reliable than any other stand that may not fit your needs or requirements.
When it comes to the exhibition some good stand design companies provide you the whole package that includes erecting, dismantling the stand and storing it when not in use.
Custom built exhibition stands are a perfect choice for your business.…
Exhibition Stands Fulfil Your Exhibition Display Needs
There are varieties of exhibition supplies that are great tools to use for sales and marketing purposes during tradeshows and exhibitions. They are available in various sizes and configurations to suit your requirements. Whether you are planning to participate in an outdoor event or an indoor exhibition, placing exhibition display stands in prominent areas around the venue can lead potential customers to your stand. Some of the reputed online suppliers with decades of experience provide wide ranging exhibition solutions to all types of small and large companies. You can get your supplies and display designs custom made to your specifications and within your budget.
Top Reasons to Choose Display Exhibition Stand
Banners and display stands are extremely versatile products. They are practical and offer excellent return on investment. Some of the reasons why these products are so efficient are; it is an attractive media to communicate your message. They are very portable, and can be collapsed and rolled when not in use. This makes them easy to store. These are eco friendly products as they can by completely recycled, thus also reducing your budget for future events. They are also very flexible, because most of the stands allow graphic panels to be exchanged and updated. This will help you have an endless supply of graphic panels which you can use in the future. They are easy to transport and absolutely maintenance free as long as you store them properly.
Tips on How to Make Your Trade Show Successful
Exhibitions are generally very short term events and hence you need to use everything you have to sell to your products and services and interact with prospective customers. The whole idea of participating in a trade show is to attract customers. You can be successful in getting customers to your stand only if you are able to impress them with your advertising around the venue. Therefore, concentrate on placing exhibition display stands all around the venue other than just near your stand. Place them near entrance and exit points, customer lounge, at a distant near your competitors stand, etc. Have messages that will arouse the curiosity of your customers to know more about the product. Don’t tell everything in the displays, this may not bring in expected results.
How to Buy Exhibition Supplies?
If you are planning to participate in an exhibition or a trade show, you will need a number of supplies to make sure that you achieve your goals and objectives of participating in the event. When purchasing tradeshow supplies, you need to take into account several factors such as size of the space allotted to you, the shape of the floor space, location of your stand, other areas where you will be permitted to display exhibition stand, exact measurements of the floor space, etc. Based on these factors you can get your supplies custom designed by an experienced online exhibition supplier.…
A Wet-Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) calculator is used to approximate the outdoor bulb globe temperature (WBGT) from regular climatological inputs. It estimates the solar radiance of a clear sky by using the Kasten Czeplak algorithm.
Similarly, it uses Liljegren et al.’s (2008) process of heat and mass transfer to estimate wet-bulb globe temperature.
Wet-Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) is the measure of the “heat stress” in direct sunlight. It considers humidity, temperature, cloud cover (solar radiation), sun angle, and wind speed.
How To Use The Calculator
The WBGT calculator works out the WBGT directory on the grounds of three temperature components:
- DB- Dry-Bulb Temperature
- WB- Wet-Bulb Temperature
- GT- Globe Thermometer Temperature.
The calculator then gives the results in degrees Fahrenheit, which can further convert to the preferred units through a pull-down menu.
The device used to measure WBGT has three temperature elements. These include:
- Black Globe Thermometer (Tg) – Estimates wind and radiation’s joint impacts.
- Natural Wet-Bulb Thermometer (Tnwb) – is a thermometer whose bulb is covered with a wet cotton wick, dampened with distilled water. Like Tg, Tnwb isn’t guarded against radiation or wind. This thermometer represents the integrated impacts of wind, humidity, and radiation.
- Shade Air Temperature (Ta) s– It represents the air (shade) temperature reported by a thermometer guarded against solar radiation.
It works under the formula:
WBGT= (0.1×DB) + (0.2×GT) + (0.7×WB), where:
- WBGT- Wet-Bulb Globe Temperature,
- GT- Globe Thermometer Temperature, and
- DB- Dry-Bulb Temperature.
When using a WBGT calculator, it’s essential to allow the device 15 minutes to adjust to the conditions at the beginning of the measurement.
WBGT conditions change quickly. As a result, it’s advisable to read the device averagely for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
Suppose there’s an alteration in weather conditions from when the first WBGT was recorded (for example, the sky gets cloudy or the breeze stops). In that case, it’s advisable to start over again.
History of Wet-Bulb Globe Temperature Devices
It was first created for the US Marine Corps Recruit Depot in Parris Island in the late 1950s. Since the humidity at Parris Island can immensely rise, and marines were subject to rigorous training under the full sun in full military gear, there was a high risk of heat injuries. This device came in handy to monitor the sun’s heat stress and come up with healthy training habits.
It was later used by researchers across the globe to easily measure heat stress. Afterward, its uses have widened and are now commonly used by individuals and organizations worldwide. Some of the places it’s widely used include:
- OSHA, military agencies, and many states use WBGT as a guide to controlling workload under direct sunlight
- Experts advocate its use in sports demanding continuous exertion (like a marathon).
- After an ISO 7243 recommendation, the device is widely used in occupational Health and Safety for working in high-temperature environments.
With numerous advantages and the ability to show heat stress, a WBGT device is an essential tool for everyone working in direct sunlight. If the WBGT record is high, it’s vital to take many fluids to help hydrate the body.
Exhibition Stand Contractors Can Help You Come Up With a Winning Stand
With the help of qualified exhibition stand contractors, you can really increase your booth traffic and will also be able to express your most outstanding benefit so clearly and compellingly that your target visitors will make a beeline to explore your offer and speak to your staff. This would give a significant opportunity to enhance brand and product visibility, promote new and existing products, generate leads and drive incremental sales. Running a business is hard in this day and age and running a marketing campaign can be a bit more hectic, these professionals can make it easier for you, as they can help you advertise anything, which you can use them to spread the advertising message quickly.
• It’s quite easy to hire exhibition stand contractors, who can really help you achieve a lot from your event, whether it is an outdoor event that you are aiming for or an indoor event. They can provide with everything including superior quality service, creation and design.
• Most of these experts are quite capable of providing professional custom trade show display booths internationally. If necessary, they can help get the information on the type of visitors that the show attracts and the layout of the area you will have to display your business. They can organise for you your stand design and travel to your location and also offer a variety of exhibition stand designs and displays, graphics, hardware and sign holders both indoor and outdoor.
• Exhibitions stand contractors usually do both the off-site design and the on-site installation of the exhibition stand. They can even create for you the animation, graphics and art work for the stand and also help you set up the booths so that attendees can see everything clearly in an uncluttered space.
• They can come up with new ideas, like flowers and art work that will make the stand look more appealing and interesting.
• Whatever exhibition or display project you have in mind large or small, these professionals will provide a cost effective solution and will save you and your company endless hours by taking care of all of your exhibition stand needs. They will guarantee that your exhibition stand will successfully contribute to your success at the exhibition.
In order to ensure that you get the most at a trade show, you will need to hire experienced exhibition stand contractors, who can make everything really easy for you and help you meet all your marketing needs and budgetary requirements. They can really guide you to make your trade shows interactive, by setting up displays that attendees can easily access. In this way you will be able to interact with potential exhibitors and attendees, both in your pre-show marketing and during the show. This would allow to draw potential clients or customers towards your business and get you greater opportunity to increase sales, keep your company, your brand, in front of people and achieve your show objectives, as a result.…
- Optimizing Energy Discover the Most Efficient Solar Panels
- Home Illumination Unleashing Solar Power for Residences
- 10kW Off-Grid Solar Pricing for Sustainable Power
- Efficient EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel for Portable Power Solutions
- Navigating Solar Companies to Steer Clear Of
- Portable Power Unleashing Solar Energy On-The-Go
- On-Grid Solar System Empowering Your Connection to Clean Energy
- Effortless Energy Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Elevation Enhancing Your Home with Solar Panels
- Effective Home Solar Harnessing Power for Efficiency
- Local Solar Panel Installers Find Efficient Solutions Near Me
- Powering the Future Leading Solar Energy Companies
- Guarding Sunshine Bird-Proofing Solar Panels
- Efficient EcoFlow 400W Solar Panel Solution for Green Power
- Local Solar Dealers Find Sustainable Solutions Nearby
- Maximizing Sunlight Efficient Solar Energy Installation
- Google’s Machine Learning Wonders Unveiled
- Solar Power Solutions Harness Clean Energy for Your Home
- Optimizing Energy Ground Mounted Solar Panels Guide
- Foldable Solar Panel Portable Power Unleashed
- Efficiency Unleashed Monocrystalline Solar Power
- SunPower Solar Panels Harnessing Sunlight for Maximum Efficiency
- Solar Elegance Innovative Roof Tiles Powering Tomorrow
- Maximizing Power High-Efficiency Solar Solutions
- Empowering Tomorrow The Advancements of Solaria Solar Panels
- Caravan Solar Panels Powering Your Mobile Adventure
- Affordable Solar Hot Water Systems Price Insights
- Empower Your Home Purchase Solar Panels Today!
- Generac Solar Panels Powering Your Tomorrow
- LLM Machine Learning Mastering the Art of Intelligent Systems