Exhibition Contractor Role in Trade Show
Exhibition Contractors plays a crucial role in integrating various parameters required to ensure proper execution of Exhibition Stands. Exhibition Stands as a whole comprises of various elements that forms an integral part of the company image for their participation in Trade Shows. Exhibition contractor role starts from initial stages of understanding client objective to final execution of exhibition stands and maintaining them through out the exhibition.
Exhibition Contractor have various phases to be executed as to ensure the objective is sustained at each phases. The key role of exhibition contractors are as below
1. Understanding Client Objective
Understand the client objective is the most important phase of all in order to execute the exhibition stalls in a required fashion. The core objective is set based on meeting with the clientelle and understanding
What is the purpose of participation?
What is the expectation for exhibition stall?
What are the elements emphasized on?
Once the Objective is set, it is analyzed for various options suitable and the best options that will meet client objective
2. Analysing Client Objective
Based on Objective the contractor sets the most suitable options for exhibition stall execution
* Popup Stands are highly effective medium for clients with multiple exhibition requirements, can be easily carried to locations, Minimum Setup and Dismantling time, One time investment for various exhibitions
* Custom Fabricated stall gives unique brand visibility in the exhibitions, due to various options execution in terms of structure, prints, paneling, display, branding etc. Custom Fabricated stalls gives all the desired elements a highly effective medium for execution of Exhibition Stand- High Branding Structure for visibility all around, Vibrant look, Designer Display etc
* Exhibition Portable Stands structure like Banner Stands, Catalogue Stands, Display Counters etc are another common elements for exhibition for fast setup and cost effective proposition.
2. Designing Stall Design Layout
Exhibition Stall Designing involves understanding the intricacies in the execution and designing based on various element sorted out for final execution. Desigining layout require proper positioning of elements and setting the branding to desired level based on the objective.
3. Printing the panels
Prints are an important part of exhibition stands and needs to be taken seriously. Design Artworks need to be based on understanding the concepts for exhibition stand execution, client’s Products/Services, Branding etc. A good catchy artwork gives the crowd feel of the company and attract more ppl to the stall. Printing materials needs to be decided based on client Budget, Effective Branding requirement, attractive artwork etc.
4. Executing the Exhibition Stands
The day has come to execute the design elements and to ensure right procedures are followed and placed for what is approved by the clients. Ensure all the structures are set in desired fashion and finishing is upto the standard. Prints are placed in a desired fashion and visible at an eye level, display is set for products in a highly effective manner and design is executed to the core.
Exhibition Contractor plays a crucial role for company brand image and choosing the right contractor for exhibition stall is the most important part for the company.…