Wondering what to see on your first trip to Italy? I recommend these three wonderful places: Venice, Florence and Rome. Those cities are the three biggest tourist destinations in Italy, and for good reason you also need to know the ticketmaster locations.
If you only have seven days, I would suggest 2 days in Venice, 3 in Florence and 2 in Rome. While in Florence, book a Tuscany bus tour which takes you to Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa in one day. That way you’ll get to see the Tuscan countryside. If you have more than seven days, then use your extra time for more days in Rome and perhaps a visit to the Cinque Terre (Italian Riviera).
Train travel between Venice, Florence and Rome is easy and fast. Start in Rome, then take the train to Florence and then spend your final two days in Venice. you won’t spend more than two hours on the train on any leg of this journey. Or start in Venice and then go to Florence, ending with Rome. You can book and pay for your train tickets ahead of time online. Just do a search for “” which will take you to the official train website. Once there, click on the link at the top of the page for “English” (beside the British flag).
Train Ticket Online
One tip for booking train tickets for less online: when you make your bookings make sure you select the main train station for each city, not one of the outlying stations. In Florence you want “Florence Centrale” and in Rome you want “Rome Termini”.
In Florence, get a bed and breakfast or hotel close to the train station (it’s a nice enough neighbourhood) so that you can walk to your accommodation from the train station (this is assuming you don’t have a lot of luggage). is a good place to find recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodation, as well as hotels.
If you are wondering whether Venice is worth the time, don’t worry. Venice is wonderful and it’s the rare person who isn’t completely smitten with the city. When I was planning my first trip to Italy, I wasn’t sure if I would even like Venice. I’d always wanted to see it but was afraid that it might be like Disneyland: crowded and tacky. I needn’t have worried. Yes, it’s crowded in the main tourist areas (but not in the side streets). But it’s definitely not tacky, it’s unique and unforgettable. You’ll love it!…
- Optimizing Energy Discover the Most Efficient Solar Panels
- Home Illumination Unleashing Solar Power for Residences
- 10kW Off-Grid Solar Pricing for Sustainable Power
- Efficient EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel for Portable Power Solutions
- Navigating Solar Companies to Steer Clear Of
- Portable Power Unleashing Solar Energy On-The-Go
- On-Grid Solar System Empowering Your Connection to Clean Energy
- Effortless Energy Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Elevation Enhancing Your Home with Solar Panels
- Effective Home Solar Harnessing Power for Efficiency
- Local Solar Panel Installers Find Efficient Solutions Near Me
- Powering the Future Leading Solar Energy Companies
- Guarding Sunshine Bird-Proofing Solar Panels
- Efficient EcoFlow 400W Solar Panel Solution for Green Power
- Local Solar Dealers Find Sustainable Solutions Nearby
- Maximizing Sunlight Efficient Solar Energy Installation
- Google’s Machine Learning Wonders Unveiled
- Solar Power Solutions Harness Clean Energy for Your Home
- Optimizing Energy Ground Mounted Solar Panels Guide
- Foldable Solar Panel Portable Power Unleashed
- Efficiency Unleashed Monocrystalline Solar Power
- SunPower Solar Panels Harnessing Sunlight for Maximum Efficiency
- Solar Elegance Innovative Roof Tiles Powering Tomorrow
- Maximizing Power High-Efficiency Solar Solutions
- Empowering Tomorrow The Advancements of Solaria Solar Panels
- Caravan Solar Panels Powering Your Mobile Adventure
- Affordable Solar Hot Water Systems Price Insights
- Empower Your Home Purchase Solar Panels Today!
- Generac Solar Panels Powering Your Tomorrow
- LLM Machine Learning Mastering the Art of Intelligent Systems